Club members enjoy the following privileges:
- Unfettered access to the club bar including bringing guests
- “Cruise in Company” weekends
- Enter their boats in club races
- Attendance at club talks
- Attend social events and bring guests
- Participate in training courses
- Parish Wharf – an area at Portishead Marina given over to members for winter boat storage on the hard.
- Vote at the club AGM to elect the committee and stand for election
- Apply for one of the Club’s trot moorings
- Join work parties to maintain and improve club facilities
- Use the Club library
Above all, members benefit from interaction with experienced yachtsmen and women and provide mutual support.
(Note: restrictions and/or charges may apply depending on the type of membership and the event)
Joining the Club is straightforward. (Boat ownership is definitely not a pre-requisite,) Fill out an application form and bring it along together with the fee on a Club Night (wednesday after 8pm) and obtain the required signatories (a formality).
Download Membership Form
Memberships should be renewed in January by completing this form. Crew memberships can renewed by completing this form. Please return both forms to the membership secretary (email address on the full membership form).